Tips and inspiration on decorating kids rooms, Includes images of stylish room ideas from famous kids room designers.

Party decoration - Djeco - Gwen Keraval


Preparing a birthday for my son last week I found some nice inspirations for party and birthday's decoration which I want to share with you. I'm a big paper lover. Searching on the web and crossing really nice shops and products was real fun ;-) 
I'm sure you know the big french company DJECO who has many great toys for kids. I found that they also have really amazing birthday banner design by Gwen Keraval. 
He is a french illustrator, and has in his portfolio many great books , which you can see here : gwenkeraval.com/ I bought this paper banner, and really like it ! the colors, the delicate paper and super drawing! 

You have read this articleDesign / for the boys / Party decoration with the title Party decoration - Djeco - Gwen Keraval. You can bookmark this page URL http://kids-roomdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/10/party-decoration-djeco-gwen-keraval.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, October 7, 2011

Comments "Party decoration - Djeco - Gwen Keraval"

Post a Comment