Tips and inspiration on decorating kids rooms, Includes images of stylish room ideas from famous kids room designers.

Photo session at my house


Finally we decided with my husband to spend a moment for making some photo session in our house. We wanted to do it since long time but when I was asked by two great blogger friends for some "house tour pictures" I said - now is really the time. We were busy rebuilding our house last 2 years and it is almost finished. Actually I don't think a house is ever 'finished' it changes with us and is getting better. I hope you will like it. I promise to let you know when it will be on air! Today just some of the photos….and my younger son. You can imagine making a photo session with 1 year old running around - its a challenge! 



You have read this articleMy design / my life with the title Photo session at my house. You can bookmark this page URL http://kids-roomdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/11/photo-session-at-my-house.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, November 10, 2011

Comments "Photo session at my house"

Post a Comment