Tips and inspiration on decorating kids rooms, Includes images of stylish room ideas from famous kids room designers.

Monday slow start of the week


This weekend I received many 'presents' from my boys. The beautiful drawings of my son are waiting for me every day. One I found even in my bed! Its difficult not to keep smiling when I look at them. My son said that the smiling face is a flower  - or just mama ...
 The first yellow narcises standing on my desk.... from my husband ;-) 

Have a good week. 

You have read this articlemy life with the title Monday slow start of the week. You can bookmark this page URL https://kids-roomdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/monday-slow-start-of-week.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, January 30, 2012

Comments "Monday slow start of the week"

Post a Comment