Tips and inspiration on decorating kids rooms, Includes images of stylish room ideas from famous kids room designers.

Yellow & Adriane at Home - kinderen

house from Kidsonroof - photo Brigitte Kroone

design Marieke de Geus with Machteld de Bruyne

Adriane at Home - kinderen is a Dutch magazine dedicated to children decor. It's published only twice a year - in Spring and in Autumn. The new issue will be in shops this week - from 27 March 2012. I just got my pre-ordered copy and I really like it! Its full of inspiring, fresh Spring colors and products for little ones….

Yes, there are beautiful yellow stylings from Marlies Does - which I really love and share with you! 

Have a good Monday! 

Productie and styling Marlies Does Fotografie Renee Frinking
for Adriane at Home - kinderen

and yes - I got some yellow for my sons !!!! ;-) 

You have read this articleDutch design / Kids rooms / Kinderkamer with the title Yellow & Adriane at Home - kinderen. You can bookmark this page URL https://kids-roomdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/yellow-adriane-at-home-kinderen.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, March 25, 2012

Comments "Yellow & Adriane at Home - kinderen"

Post a Comment