Tips and inspiration on decorating kids rooms, Includes images of stylish room ideas from famous kids room designers.

Inspiration - modern quilt



During the weekend I dig into African-American quilting history. If you follow me here , you know I love strong, expressive print patterns and simple shapes. These old quilts are often much more powerful than the ones I see temporary. Can you recognize on my pictures which quilt is old and which one is made now?  I feel like taking my sawing machine and doing something about it!  ;-) I wish you a nice and inspiring week! 


Thank you for inspiration: 
Yvonne Wells link via: finelittleday
You have read this articleInspiration with the title Inspiration - modern quilt. You can bookmark this page URL https://kids-roomdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/04/inspiration-modern-quilt.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, April 22, 2012

Comments "Inspiration - modern quilt"

Post a Comment