Tips and inspiration on decorating kids rooms, Includes images of stylish room ideas from famous kids room designers.

Welkome April with colors of Nani IRO


Let's start April with an amazing world of fabrics from Naomi Ito
When I found this Japanese label called nani IRO I just couldn't take my eyes from it…
I always find difficult to like any fabrics because of the standard repeated patterns. Naomi Ito work is so much more than 'just' fabrics, it is work of art . I love each of it! Her dot patterns are looking so irregular and beautiful! The delicate flowers will be taken by wind  in a second….  What is also great is that the fabrics are not costing fortune! I have just ordered a small piece of it  to bring this beauty to my wardrobe this spring. 


You can find beautiful collection of Naomi Ito fabric on Etsy here : Matatabi  and  Kicoli  and in NL  Mondaysmilk
You have read this articleWelcome new month with the title Welkome April with colors of Nani IRO. You can bookmark this page URL https://kids-roomdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/04/welkome-april-with-colors-of-nani-iro.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, April 2, 2012

Comments "Welkome April with colors of Nani IRO"

Post a Comment