Tips and inspiration on decorating kids rooms, Includes images of stylish room ideas from famous kids room designers.

Object Rotterdam 2013


Last weekend I visited Object Rotterdam, which is an small fair dedicated to design.  
" The fair is a platform for the latest limited editions and one-offs from well-known and upcoming designers working in different design disciplines and various materials."  Today few of my favorite for you.

I wish you a nice week end.
I'm going to see exhibition at Kunsthal Rotterdam and other one, very special... 
 I will tell you more about it next week ;-) 






You have read this articleDesign event / Dutch design / Place with the title Object Rotterdam 2013. You can bookmark this page URL https://kids-roomdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/02/object-rotterdam-2013.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, February 15, 2013

Comments "Object Rotterdam 2013"

Post a Comment