Tips and inspiration on decorating kids rooms, Includes images of stylish room ideas from famous kids room designers.

Personal name hand written by Ylva Skarp




My passion for letters continues. 
Talking about modern calligraphy, I just can't miss work of a Swedish designer Ylva Skarp
She turns calligraphy into patterns and makes her own range of prints and home wares, including ceramics and pillows. I discovered last week, that you can now choose your letter from the alphabet and get a name hand written by Ylva! I think this can be a wonderful gift for a new born baby, or a very unique present for someone we care for…or just to give it our self ;-) Here you can find all the details : ylvaskarp.se - name written

You have read this articleArtists / Decoration / Home decor with the title Personal name hand written by Ylva Skarp. You can bookmark this page URL https://kids-roomdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/06/personal-name-hand-written-by-ylva-skarp.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 2, 2013

Comments "Personal name hand written by Ylva Skarp"

Post a Comment