I miss some how her simple and beautiful products, how come?
Maybe because I do not really like wallpaper or wall stickers ?
but I do like her modern animals ;)
The idea is so simple : you choose wallpaper that fits your interior,
and then select a shape of an animal which you would like to have - and that's all.
Inke Heiland is running very nice blog , where she is showing pictures from around the globe with her products : in shops and privet houses, hospitals and daycares. Very impresive. You can also see her own lamps desing, small bedding & curtain collection and even a book : www.inke.nlpictures from Inke blog : inkeheiland
You have read this articleChildren's room /
Children's room styling /
Decoration /
dutch design for children /
Home decor
with the title Inke Heiland - wallpaper animals. You can bookmark this page URL https://kids-roomdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/10/inke-heiland-wallpaper-animals.html. Thanks!
Write by:
Unknown - Wednesday, October 23, 2013







Comments "Inke Heiland - wallpaper animals"
Post a Comment